Bossard Library wants you to read more in 2017!
This year we're challenging everyone to our first ever year-long Reading Challenge. Have fun and get out of your reading comfort zone; push your boundaries and read things you might not otherwise pick up.
The 2017 Reading Challenge invites you to read 52 books throughout 2017. While we're not telling you specific books to read, you do have to read different types of books. Challenges include, a book you always wanted to read but never did, a book about a current issue, a book with a number in the title, a mystery set before 1930, and more.
Sound like fun? To join, print out a copy of our Reading Challenge below or stop by the Library and pick one up at the Circulation Desk.
But wait, there's more! Once you have completed all challenges, return your list to the Library by January 13, 2018 to be entered in the drawing for the mystery grand prize!
1. Books must be checked out from Bossard Library.
2. Titles can be fiction or non-fiction.
3. Ohio Digital Library e-books do count.
4. While we know books may fit multiple challenges, please just use one book per challenge.
5. Books read for the Adult Winter Reading Program and Adult Book Club can be used to complete the challenges.
If you need help finding books to complete the challenges, use the Library's on-line card catalog or ask any staff member -- we'd love to help you find a good book to read!